Guidelines for obtaining No Dues Certificate from CDC || Internship Guidelines
Career Development Centre
- To be centre of excellence in technical education and research
- To address the emerging needs through quality technical education and advanced research
- To improve the industry institute interaction
- To organize Conferences/Workshops/Seminars
- To promote R&D activity
- To strive for students’ placement
- To organize co-curricular and extra curricular activities
- To develop and maintain the linkage with alumni associations of CBIT
- To improve internal communication
Career Development Centre Objectives
- To make CBIT the favorite destination for all multinational companies
- To establish state of the art in house training facility for honing the skills of the students.
- To build CBIT brand value in the corporate world.
- Plan more industry-institution interactions to benefit students and faculty.
- Establishing exclusive Life Skill Lab for soft skills & technical skills.
- Strive towards 100% placements.
- To improve on our Previous Rankings (9th Rank – 2019 Ranking Source: Chronicle Survey, August 2019 edition, 29th Rank – 2019 Ranking Source: Times Engineering, Magazine July 2019 edition, 36th Rank – 2019 Ranking Source: OUTLOOK Magazine June 2019 Edition, & 50th Rank – 2019 ranking Source: THE WEEK Magazine 16th June 2019 edition) in placements among the top 100 engineering colleges in the country.
- Introducing video conferencing with industry experts & successful alumni to create
awareness for Campus to Corporate Transformation.
- Introducing biometric attendance for monitoring attendance for each placement.
- Broad basing the existing list of companies.
- Scheduling training programs from 1st year to prepare students to cater corporate needs & requirements.
- Adopting into Digital Technologies – AI / ML / IOT / Cyber Security / Block chain / Data Analytics / Cloud.
Total No of Students Placed from 2000 onwards 15284 in leading MNCs, Microsoft, Google, JPMC, Oracle, Amazon, Deloitte, ITC, HUL, HIL, MRF, Dr.Reddy’s, Aurobindo, Hetero, CTS, Infosys, Accenture, TCS, Wipro, Capgemini, Sirpur Paper Mills & Orient Cement.
CBIT(A) signed MOU’S With Automation Anywhere University, Hexagon, Task, Gradvine, Atlas, Auburn University Cognizant, Infosys, Wipro, Capgemini, Ericssion, Mahindra & Mahindra, Unisys, ICICI Bank, IUCEE, Inpods etc. For Students & Faculty development programmes.
CBIT(A) established Automation Anywhere University Robotic Process Automation (COE) with 40 licenses worth Rs. 50 Lakhs, Hexagon 3D Innovation Lab with softwares worth Rs. 7 Crores & Cognizant innovation lab worth Rs 6 Lakhs.
Conferences / Workshops / Seminars