In order to understand the needs and problems in the real world, one must have the foundational aspects of computing, science, and engineering skills to create, invent, generate, contrive, devise ideas with their Ingenium.
B.E Computer Science and Engineering program will start with basic science and mathematics, which gives theoretical foundational knowledge for computing and later acquire knowledge in computing and application domains at different levels of abstraction which includes hardware and software-related courses, efficient models, techniques, algorithms for handling data. Also learns modern tools and methodologies which can be applied to real-world problems.
This program is best suited for students seeking to build world-class expertise in Computer Sciences
Program Education Objectives (PEOs): After the completion of the program, our:
- Graduates will apply their knowledge and skills to succeed in their careers and/or obtain advanced degrees, provide solutions as entrepreneurs
- Graduates will creatively solve problems, communicate effectively, and successfully function in multi-disciplinary teams with superior work ethics and values
- Graduates will apply principles and practices of Computer Science, Mathematics and Science to successfully complete hardware and/or software-related engineering projects to meet customer business objectives and/or productively engage in research
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs): At the end of the program
- Graduates will acquire the practical competency in Computer Science and Engineering through emerging technologies and open-source platforms related to the domains
- Graduates will design and develop innovative products by applying principles of computer science and engineering
- Graduates will be able to successfully pursue higher education in reputed institutions and provide solutions as entrepreneurs.
- Graduates will be able to work in multidisciplinary teams for career growth by exhibiting work ethics and values