One Week Online Faculty Development Programme Organized by Department of Chemistry
Admin | February 21, 2021
RECENT TRENDS IN ADVANCED MATERIALS SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (RTAMSET-21)
About the Faculty Development Program
- The main objective of this one-week intensive Faculty Development Program is to bring together experts from industry and academia to facilitate effective interaction leading to knowledge sharing.
- To provide a forum to the faculty to quench their thirst for creativity in frontier areas of materials science.
Materials science is a key technology for environmental sustainability development and therefore this is a growing input of materials in engineering technology.
- To focus on technological developments in the field of basic sciences, nanotechnology, mechanical engineering, etc.
Topics to be covered in the FDP
The topics include introductory concepts and advanced topics with various applications. The following topics will be covered but are not limited to:
- Nano materials-its biomedical applications
- Composite materials- synthesis and characterization
- Solar cells
- Polymer materials
- Smart materials and their applications
- Advanced functional materials
- Artificial Intelligence-based modeling – design of functional materials
- Magnetic oxide nanoparticle
Resource PersonsResource Persons will be from Renowned Institutions, universities, Industries, and CBIT.
Eligibility faculty members of AICTE approved institutions, research scholars, PG Scholars, and Industries.
- Eligible participants will be selected based on a first come first serve basis and will be intimated by e-mail only.
- e-Certificate will be issued to the participants, who have an attendance of minimum 80%
- No Registration Fee
- All the participants are requested to register using the following link
For Further Details Please Contact
- 9848711523; 7075428999
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org