AICTE SPONSORED INDUSTRY INSTITUTE PARTNERSHIP CELL
CHAITANYA BHARATHI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY: HYD-75
The proposal should provide the following information.
1. Title of the project
2. Name and address of the Project Investigator(s) and Dept.
3. Objectives of the project (in one page)
4. R & D work in the proposed area already accomplished by the proposer(s) with
published references (2 pages)
5. Specific work plan including methodology, time schedule and deliverables (short term and
6. Inter-institutional or industrial links, if any.
7. Facilities and infrastructure available to the team for implementing the project.
8. Specific research facilities required for the project with detailed justification.
9. Specific infrastructure required for the project with detailed justification.
10. Financial requirements for complete project duration and phasing for each year. In giving
budget requirements, clearly state what is meant for infrastructure support or
basic equipment and how much of the cost the concerned.
11. Bio-data of investigators
2 copies of the proposal must be sent through proper channel along with endorsement from the head of the
institution to Dr. P.Ravinder Reddy, Professor&Head, Dept. of Mech. Engg.,email:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the maximum funding is Rs.50,000.00